Cashish is the easiest way to track your cash. Cashish is a quick and easy tool to keep on top of your cash spending.
Featured by The Unofficial Apple Weblog as TUAW's Daily App for January 28, 2010.
"Excellent little app it's very focused on just the one task, but it does that one task quite well." TUAW.com
Tracking your spending is an important part of setting up a budget, but tracking your cash spending is often difficult to do if you don't capture that spending when it happens. How often do you take money out of the bank and then wonder where it went after just a couple of days? With Cashish, it is a breeze to make a quick entry whenever you spend some cash.
Cashish doesn't bog you down with details, like cents. That's right, Cashish doesn't care about your pennies. Since Cashish only tracks whole dollar amounts, it is much easier to remember a transaction that you forgot to enter. With Cashish it is possible to keep a running total of what is in your wallet or purse making it easier to keep track of your cash.
Cashish is fast! You can enter a transaction with as few as two touches.
Some of the great features of Cashish:
* Three types of keyboards: Calculator, Phone, and Denomination
* Track dollars spent and received or just dollars spent
* Export transactions in CSV format
* Dynamic pie chart to see where you spend most of your money
* Quickly review recent transactions
* Find old transactions by month and year
* If you need more detail, add an optional note to any transaction
* Add or remove categories as needed
* Change the default tab so Cashish works the way you do